Internship in Asset Management Operations
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– managing manual and electronic trade confirmation processes and their associated controls
– validating that all Trade Repositories contain complete and accurate records of all trading activity
– ensuring the timely and accurate settlement of market facing trade activity
You will be working for the Asset Management Middle Office in Group Operations. The team, based in Wroclaw, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Counterparties, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
Your paid internship will last up end of the year, with a possibility of extension based on 20-40 hours/week.
It may be required that you work from home on the daily basis.
Are you looking for new challenges in a recognized worldwide financial institution? Are you a motivated and bright person?
We are looking for someone like this to:
- data analysis and entry
- reports production and distribution
- interaction with various stakeholders worldwide
- student status or university degree
- very good in written and spoken in English
- analytical and problem solving skills
- a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
- remote access enabling you to work from home
- motivated, self-directed
- experienced in Microsoft Excel and are comfortable working with computers
- comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.