About the job
In that role, you’ll join a CAPEX team tasked with development and projects implementation of the new system functionality on Wonderware Platform/InTouch with focus to transform Arla Supply Chain to a data driven organization. This is a central part in our Supply Chain Digitalization Strategy and the platform implementation must provide infrastructure to connect & bring together data from across systems.
Solution implementation will enable Arla to generate added value and monetary benefits base on production environment data and improvements at scale. You will work closely with Architects, Software Developers, Data Engineers, Implementation Consultants and Business Product Owners to drive strategy and standard implementation for Wonderware MES platform for Arla.
You will be responsible for limited number of most complex and sophisticated implementation projects directly. For rest of area responsible for capability delivery assessment, prioritization support, lead good code of practice. Same standards across all our Wonderware MES area also when we move to new solution version in future.
Specifically, you will:
- Be a key member of our MES Wonderware implementation area for Supply Chain,
- Develop and implement the new system functionality on Wonderware Platform/InTouch,
- Performance test in our Quality Test System,
- Roll out the solutions application to our sites, primarily through remote connections,
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Arla facilities.
Who are you?
Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realize your ambitions - whatever they may be.
Furthermore we looking candidates with:
- You hold a degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar,
- At least 3 years of experience with solutions, like Wonderware MES Operations and System Platform, Wonderware Intouch, Wonderware historian, Wonderware PEM (+), Wonderware PLC drivers (DAS and OI),
- MS Windows Server and MSSQL, T-SQL,
- You have a background in production environments or projects,
- You have experience from working in a multicultural environment,
- You communicate effortlessly in English in writing and spoken,
- You are familiar with the Agile and Scrum methods.
It is an advantage if you are knowledge with some of these solutions and tools:
- ERP including integration with SAP, MII, Active Directory and Virtualization,
- MES Systems,
- PLC (Siemens),
- OPC drivers like Kepware,
- Github, MS DevOps,
- One of/or more C++ / .NET / C# / vb.net.