TPhilips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be part of Global Procurement Team and have a visible impact on the finding the best way how to meet the challenges of markets and global competition.
You would be able to manage IT scope in EMEA region.
You are responsible for
- Define, implement, manage and deploy, together with the Global Stakeholders within PSSC;
- Ensuring timely contracts and delivery of materials/services necessary against the best possible terms to execute projects and services globally;
- Managing relationships with current and potential suppliers (e.g. negotiate supply terms and contracts, conduct periodic supplier evaluation in line with standard terms and conditions);
- Challenging current cost base, building solid savings funnel and discussing savings opportunities with stakeholders and keep track of these savings with regularly status reports, benchmarking and tender activity as appropriate;
- Delivering results through projects in scope (including sourcing projects);
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with master’s degree;
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written);
- Additional language as French / Turkish / Hebrew wou be a strong asset;
- Min. 3-5 years of indirect procurement experience;
- Experience in project planning and management – must have;
- Delivers results through projects in scope (including sourcing projects);
- Ability to implement supply solutions / strategies in practical implementation;
- Proven ability to understand and build total cost of ownership analysis, summarize results and make recommendations based on results;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills; convincing power;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer attitude;
- Self-driven and pro-active, able to work independently in virtual environment with a high sense of business ethics and responsibility;
- Developed analytical thinking skills with an eye for detail.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.