In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in the big multinational team (20 nationalities), where you will learn about the back-office activities of Customer Service.
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
You are responsible for
- Supporting Customer Service daily activities for the DACH region
- Updating internal database with Work Instructions
- Preparing Lean Daily Management boards
- Creating database with medical equipment to be updated in SAP and Salesforce
- Perform easy daily activities in SAP and Salesforce for various markets related contracts, billing, parts administration
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least 2nd year of Bachelor Degree studies
- Fluent English & German (at least B2)
- Basics of Excel and Word
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English & German in everyday activities
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.