Java Software Engineer in Test – FX Trading (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a key role in building FX Trading Applications? Are you proud of delivering quality software to production? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer in Test to:
• create automated tests to sign off new functionality
• take ownership of building, extending and maintaining the test automation suite
• support the team to adhere to the highest testing standards
• be involved in the entire software delivery lifecycle
• support us with our Cloud journey
You will be working in the FX Orders team in Wroclaw, which is part of a global Investment Bank Technology organization. The team is working using agile principles and is responsible for building and maintaining Client Order Management Systems for FX Resting Orders, applications for FX Price Distribution, and much more. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will play in important role to deliver the best business outcomes by closely collaborating with business stakeholders, product managers and FX Front Office IT.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong automation development experience with Java
• good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
• confident to work on large projects in complex environments with fast paced deliveries
• knowledge of test methodologies and the software development lifecycle
• hands-on experience with Unix and Junit, other technologies are a plus: Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Mockito, Gradle, Git, JMS, relational databases, Docker
• FX domain knowledge and cloud technologies are a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.