Asset Management Technical Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you want to use your business domain expertise to help our IT projects succeed?
We’re looking for an IT Business Analyst who can help us:
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• define user stories and assist with writing up test cases and perform the testing alongside users
• determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
• work with the global Performance Measurement teams and vendors to migrate accounts to new strategic platforms
• work with the benchmark teams and vendors to identify key fund index providers and benchmark requirements
• assist in quality control and project management
• identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• support software engineers and our offshore QA team by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You’ll be working in the Core IT team in the Asset Management domain and be joining a growing department in Poland. Your IT colleagues will be based in India predominantly and the business users you will be working with are a friendly team working out of London/Zurich and Chicago predominantly.
• a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology.
• understanding of performance measurement and attribution methodologies within the asset management business
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
• an understanding of the software development lifecycle (JIRA, Testing)
• SQL knowledge to allow for data investigation and deep dive (Powershell scripting a plus)
• very good Excel experience (Pivot Tables/vlookups etc)
• passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• fluent in English and are a great communicator
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.