Cyber Security - Site Reliability Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Do you have knowledge in the area of automation, telemetry/monitoring and self-healing infrastructures? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization?
We’re looking for a Cyber Security - Site Reliability Engineer to:
• combine software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems;
• focus on optimizing existing Security systems in the bank and reducing work through automation;
• engage with Solutions Engineers and Product Engineers to help design solutions for reliability and scale, ensuring self-healing and resiliency patterns;
• build and enhance monitoring solutions to enhance health of the Security platforms; (Self-Healing)
• experience with leading security technologie vendors (e.g. FireEye, McAfee, Microsoft etc.) and supporting Endpoint Security Agents.
• Very strong skills in the following operating system platform and Databases: MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
• collaboratively build operational, near real-time telemetry to make us better, faster and more efficient;
• analyze events and processes in a complex ecosystem, and produce insights, and identify areas for improvement;
• Bring a passion/interest in AIOps and perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions.
You’ll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Center) Infra & Platform Security Delivery team in Poland. We, as TOC I&P Security Delivery, are responsible for operational stability and availability of the Security Solutions used by the Security Operation Centre and other Stakeholders.
• experience in writing automation using Python, PowerShell and other scripting languages.
• experience with monitoring & telemetry tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.
• experience with automation tools like IpSoft, Automation Anywhere and others.
• knowledge of AIOps, and preferably exposure/understanding of solutions such as Moogsoft, Loom;
• understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies;
• 5+ years of incident resolution experience in a large scale operations environment (preferably in the financial industry).
• Self-driven professional interested in the world of Cyber Security and Data Protection
• excited about delivering innovative automation solution and operate large scale environments;
• able to work as part of a global team interacting with stakeholders all over the world;
• provide the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions;
• able to combine understanding of business needs;
• comfortable communicating (in English) with both technically minded colleagues as well as senior management;
• able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision where required.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.