Software Developer (Full-cycle)
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help deliver solutions for our Commerce systems, as well as moving Amway North America (ANA) IT Team further into DevOps.
The ANA IT team plays an integral role in transforming the usability of technology solutions directly for our customers throughout North America. This group works closely with leadership to identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement. You will join a team of Engineers, Solutions Architects, and Business Analysts that drive the market’s technology forward using Agile methodology.
Within the ANA IT team, the Third Party Sales team is responsible for the solutions that support our distributors in selling to customer through various channels. You will be partnering with team members located globally on an Agile team.
What you’ll do:
- Full stack development with an emphasis on backend services using microservices and event-driven architecture
- Provide production support for the products the team owns
- Design, develop, and improve our automated test suites
In this role, you will get to explore what it means to help push an organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling. You will be supporting a leading market for Amway and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. We have been making tremendous strides to enhance our product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you will be working on will have purpose.
More than that, we are committed to helping you grow as an Engineer through paired programming with technology experts, and structured classes if necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4 years industry experience in a software development related function
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- An inclination towards automation.
- Ability to respectfully challenge traditional methods of working.
- Full understanding of object-oriented design principles with proficiency in Java (preferred) and Spring, C#, or another object-oriented programming language.
- Experience leading complex development projects
- Experience with system integration such as web services and REST API development, event-driven architecture, guaranteed delivery, etc.
- Minimum 2 year expereinece with Angular
- Collaborative - works jointly with other team members to design, build, and support solutions.
- T-shaped - has a broad range of technical skills, with depth as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas.
- Cross-functional - works collaboratively with other teams across ANA and Amway.
- Adaptable - flexible and able to adjust to new situations quickly.
- Curious - eager to learn and experiment.
- Entrepreneurial - seeks out innovative solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Team-oriented - actively contributes to group and organizational goals.
- Committed to excellence - holds self and others to high standards of performance and quality.
- Work schedule flexibility is definitely preferred to allow from some work time overlap with North America team members.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Employment Contract (starting with 3month probation period)
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training and professional certifications
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.