At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
PepsiCo Global Business Services (GBS) works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. Our capabilities enable operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo’s growth and drive a competitive advantage.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain team with general customer service administration, order management, as well as order fulfillment and execution support. Key duties include communicating with different customers in the field and coordinating various tasks. It will require collaboration with all departments supporting the Supply Chain team in terms of solving issues and implementing business actions.
- Receiving standard order details from sales and capturing these orders in the system
- Receiving order change requests from Sales and updating these in the system
- Checking pricing
- Checking product availability/out of stock (stock at hand) and confirming order quantity
- Creating final delivery details and confirming in the system, as well as following up with transport about order status
- Identifying undelivered orders and items; Canceling and closing the undelivered orders
- Optimizing and creating filler orders - agreeing with customer if extra order can be created
- Creating return deliveries
- Contacting customers to find a solution and adjust communication in line with business content to find the most efficient solution for complex requirements
- Supporting the Customer Service Lead with all initiatives to improve the service
- Fluency in English and a good level of German is essential
- Previous exposure to the similar role would be a plus
- Analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Analytical mindset, ability to pull and work with large data
- High attention to detail, ability to work in flexible and dynamic environments
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative