Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is currently recruiting a Research Analyst to join Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (“AMATS”) department in Krakow, Poland.
The AMATS department is a combined practice of Risk and Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions and Cyber experts with a dedicated focus on M&A and transactional activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment.
Your impact as a Research Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the practice’s Project Managers based in the UK with their insurance due diligence enquiries, compilation of their findings and associated report writing. The role will also involve supporting the team in the execution of any post-close insurance programmes that need to be put in place.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide support in the compilation of diligence reports
- Mining of information from electronic data rooms
- Background reading and summarising on Target business activities
- Review insurance policies and summarise current insurance arrangements in the pre-agreed report format
- Review and summarise loss information
- Collate risk profile data from multiple sources
- Collect and track requested information
- Generate graphical representation of data
- Help in coordinating internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies
- Assist in the management of post-close programme placement
- Assist in the collation of pitch documents and presentation
- Educated to University level
- Command of English language at B2 or higher, both oral and written essential
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment
- Experience in writing longer texts in English such as essays, reports, articles etc.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills essential
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
- Work time flexibility - M&A projects often involve tight timelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (particularly Word, Excel andPowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of insurance policies would be an asset
- Some interest in business news and M&A activity would be an asset
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues