Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Change Management Manager to work in a client facing role for one of our top tier clients within the Global Change Management team.
You will be responsible for directly liaising with both external client and internal business teams to co-ordinate, supporting and managing the delivery of changes for the client including the production of the impact assessment and the tracking of the delivery.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for:
- Receiving client change requests and providing initial analysis;
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with SMEs to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria;
- Coordinating impact assessment analysis to meet change process timelines and success factors criteria;
- Obtaining appropriate internal and client sign-off;
- Documenting and releasing impact assessment analysis of the change request to the client;
- Reporting progress to direct manager and the client, on regular and ad hoc; developing project tasks list, logs, etc.
- Ensuring change requests are monitored and tracked through to implementation; following up on solution including technical deployment and testing phases and status;
- Escalating risks and issues to direct manager;
- Maintaining continuous communication with a client about change requests status;
- Taking ownership and initiative, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables;
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives aimed to optimize the process.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and proven project management skills critical
- Excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Proven communication skills, enabling effective collaboration within the global team, business personnel across all impacted State Street units globally and client organization;
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple teams and stakeholders on all levels of the organization, including senior management;
- Ability to challenge status quo and the information being provided by SMEs and management; acting as change management first line of defense;;
- Ability to construct effective and concise updates for clients and management regarding what could be complex content;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, including project management or change management, prior middle office experience will be an advantage
- Business analysis experience in plus
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional Holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for Employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private Pension Plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.