Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer ready to join our Talent Acquisition Team in Poland. The Talent Acquisition function at State Street is the internal function dedicated to identifying and managing the optimum sourcing channels for Talent across the State Street organization. We partner closely with the Talent Development function, and together we make up the Global Talent Management group.
Why this role is important to us
This position will work as part of a wider Talent Acquisition team based in Poland partnering with in-country recruiters to provide diverse candidate slates and establish talent pools for experienced hire positions across State Street Global Delivery division. You will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the role value proposition identify target organizations and approach/assess the target candidate demographic.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can potentially be performed fully remotely from home within Poland area.
What you will be responsible for
As a Talent Sourcer you will:
- Utilize targeted sourcing strategies screening methods and selection tools to ensure consistent results and high quality diverse candidate pools
- Build and maintain a pipeline of diverse candidates to support continuous recruitment and improve awareness about key external talent.
- Act as a diversity champion with both internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct research of peer organizations profile candidates and create associated decks for presentation to hiring managers
- Build a detailed knowledge of our divisions and client solutions to develop a strong and nuanced narrative around the value proposition of working at State Street
- Be an active & visible member of the TA team supporting on ad-hoc projects which require direct sourcing assistance
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
What We Value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Adaptable in approach and work style to changing demands and fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to demonstrate and take initiative
- Ability to generate new ideas
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Around 2-3 years of proven experience in advanced search and sourcing techniques
- Understanding of financial market is an advantage
- Experience in market mapping would be an asset
- Fluent English
- Remote work from Poland
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional Holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for Employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private Pension Plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.