Who we are looking for
Conversion Analyst is responsible for the preparation, conversion & parallel accounting schedules for new business integrations and internal fund reorganizations. Core duty is to liaise with other internal clients and support other departments for obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
Why this role is important to us
The person plays a crucial role in terms of technical matters, as well as in providing leadership and direction to the team members, in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments.
What you will be responsible for
- Preparation of conversion accounting, upload and parallel reconciliation schedules.
- Reconciliation of MCH to Client Accounting System.
- Setting up of Funds on MCH
- Setting up, booking and reconciling the security portfolio on MCH.
- Investigating and querying testing data and results.
- Working closely with the fund group and client during fund launch.
- Basic MCH skills are required
- Advanced MCH knowledge will be perceived as an extra asset
- Highly PC literate with strong Excel skills
- Understanding of State Street processes across departments – previous experience in Fund Accounting would be an asset
- A very good command of written and spoken English
- Attention to detail and quality mind-set. Persistence in solving problems
- Analytical thinking and ability to solve problems
Work in Conversion team offers:
- Opportunity to develop own skills both in technical aspects and in project coordination, recognition of potential risks areas
- Gaining experience in project-oriented environment - work directly with the client and project managers
- Exposure on various countries, clients accounting approaches
- Real impact on team workload and conversion process
- Balanced work time system, Flexible working hours depending on the project requirements,
- WFH option (The main working location is POL CBK office but there is possibility to work from home for more experienced employee if there is no conflict with current projects)
- Premium life insurance package;
- Hybrid Work;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway