Change and Communications Lead | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of Role: The Change and Communications Lead will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans, and overall management and execution of the required activities, that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Change and Communications Lead will support and guide senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The change lead may also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. This will also include supporting Project Managers and project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and supporting in execution of these activities as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Leading the design, implementation and ongoing management of a structured methodology, processes and toolkit (e.g. Prosci ADKAR), to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Lead change management activities, inc. developing, managing and delivering global, regional and localized communications
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications (internal and external).
- Leading and facilitating teams through continuous improvement, and ensuring standardization for Change and Communication processes, services, and deliverables (artifacts).
- Identify current industry best practices and implement those best practices into the organization.
- Manage interaction with outside services related to support for communications or Change programs/projects, e.g. Translation agencies, video creators, etc.
- Develop and monitor Change and Communication KPIs (for the GBS Team objectives and services)
- Adheres and proponent of the GBS Lean Operations framework, inc. High-Performance Culture (5Rs)
What you’ll need:
- Fluent/native English. Any other language would be an asset (e.g. Spanish, Chinese/Mandarin)
- Min. 7 years of experience in the field of Change Management & Communication, and/or Internal Communications and/or Corporate Communications
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexibility in working with people from different regions globally, and different timezones
- Preferred - Certification in Prosci® Change Management Program, or any other recognized Change Management certification, and/or experienced in ADKAR methodology will be an advantage
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Flexibility in working with people from different regions globally, and the ability to relate to staff at all levels
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently and to plan and prioritize workload in line with business need
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.