For our Client, a top-tier global professional services provider, we are currently looking for German-speaking candidates experienced in reporting area with additional knowledge of Tax-related processes. A fully remote model of work is available.
- providing end to end Direct/Indirect Tax Compliance analysis,
- running Tax Audit, Litigation and other types of Tax Investigations,
- Statutory Audit, Internal Audit & SOX compliance checks,
- Fixed Assets management,
- reporting to internal Manager, Controllers (Stat and Tax) and Central Team,
- cooperation with external stakeholders (Client's finance teams in Germany),
- performing above-mentioned task as a part of a project run for one of the world's biggest tech companies.
- excellent communication skills and proficiency in German and English (B2/C1) is mandatory,
- experience in RTR/Reporting area including Fixed Assets and Financial Statements (preparation, analysis, checks),
- end to end knowledge of Tax compliance process is beneficial, experience in preparing VAT declarations will also be suitable,
- Blackline experience and other tools, including Cloud solutions (nice to have),
- ability to learn client-specific processes is certainly beneficial.
- fully remote work with all tools provided,
- continuous learning and improvement,
- a broad range of benefits and bonuses,
- flexible work schedule,
- lots of opportunities to lead your career path within the global structures.