For our Client, an international company based in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates for the position of Indirect Procurement Process Specialist with German.
- support to the SRM rollout plan in European countries,
- coordinating and performing testing activities,
- Key-User training,
- SRM Customizing,
- processing of Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders and sending out to suppliers,
- analysis and solving user requests independently (first level support for on-site users),
- coordination and tracking of “tickets” with IT Department (second level support for on-site users),
- User Data Maintenance.
- very good knowledge of German,
- good knowledge of English,
- University Degree or equivalent experience,
- capacity to acquire high level understanding of technical issues,
- ability to work in an environment with a newly set up organization (Indirect Procurement within Shared Service Center),
- self-motivation in a crossfunctional challenging environment,
- experience in purchasing environment and knowledge of SAP SRM (nice to have),
- ability to teamwork, also with regards to play an active role in maintaining contact with corporate department and stakeholders.
- work in hybrid mode,
- challenging work in a professional and international environment,
- a unique organizational culture based on cooperation, mutual respect and trust,
- external and internal training programs,
- the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with famous brands from around the world,
- an introduction to the ever-growing human ecosystem of learning, skills and knowledge that will help you advance your career,
- salary adequate to the competencies held,
- many opportunities to achieve professional fulfillment in the area of finance,
- a set of social packages and benefits.