Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an ambitious, Hardworking & Self-Reliant individual to join our European Shareholder Services team, part of the Investment Operations function and is responsible for enabling communication between clients and Portfolio Managers.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), one of the top 3 asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world’s governments, institutions, and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions, and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Working hours: 10.30-18.30 Polish time
What you will be responsible for:
- Processing of subscription and redemption activity into systems.
- Ensuring all instructions received from Clients are aligned with SSGA’s instruction procedures and security controls.
- Investigation of any reconciliation exceptions related to subs and reds activity.
- Providing Portfolio Management with accurate information on daily subscription/redemption activity
- Anti-money laundering / suspicious activity monitoring controls.
- Data analysis and report design.
- Ongoing implementation and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures.
- Support a culture of effective challenge to evolve daily operational processes, recommend and implement changes and deliver continuous improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute, and regulatory requirements in all matters.
- Collaborate with team members in other sites to ensure that operating model is consistent and to share standard methodology.
- Participate in key projects to improve efficiencies and re-evaluate processes.
What you benefit from this role:
- You will have strong analytical skills and a positive organized approach to investigating queries and exceptions.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- You will be able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
- You can plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused, deadline driven environment
- You are willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Very good English, other languages an advantage.
- Robust industry experience within Investment Operations or Transfer Agency function is desirable.
- Industry experience within Transfer Agency, Custody and Fund Accounting operations is a strong advantage
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs