Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who are available for full-time (40 hours/week) internship.
Duration: 3 months
Why is this job important?
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Overview of State street internship
State Street’s Internship Program provides an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. Apart from on-the-job training, you will join other interns in a coordinated learning program that comprises of an induction program and series of “lunch and learn” sessions, to provide you with an overview of our organization and our products. You will be paired up with a ‘buddy’, who can offer you their experience, knowledge, and guidance throughout the internship. Very often, interns who perform and exceed expectations will be considered for hiring on the full-time regular positions after or even during the program.
App Reliablity Ops - ARO
- Actively support Abacus applications with the daily tasks
- Update documents & SOPs
- Create simple monitoring alerts for applications
- Bash ,Linux
- Analytical & troubleshooting
About the team :
ECO Team is basically an L3 level application support team handling currently 45 applications across EMEA regions .
Team focus :
To provide stable and resilient production environment for the apps we support by using proactive monitor setup and with self-developed automated tools/Solution
“The RPA Poland Team is part of global A&AI department and is responsible for automating manual business processes. The result of the RPA project is Robot which mimics regular employee daily work.
The benefits to the BU are: FTE savings, higher performance & quality, cost savings, system integration as well as effective use of employee skills.
The technology stack being used to build the software solution includes such tools like Blue Prism, Visual Studio, C# / VB .Net. as well as PM and Support related tools like Jira or Splunk.
RPA Poland Team is self sufficient and consists with all the roles required to release the Robot like PMs, BAs, Architects, Developers, Support Engineers.”
- Interest in RPA technologies such as BluePrism, UiPath, and other RPA products.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics; both verbal and written
- Time Management Skills - ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to discover and understand clients’ as-is and to-be business and technical processes.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently, both with internal and external (partner) resources
- Attention to detail, the RPA and BPM projects require high degree of accuracy and quality
- General technical aptitude.
Information Security Office
- Support with ongoing projects in Information Security area – maintenance of documentation (excels, SharePoint), tracking status progress, mailbox monitoring, preparation of summary statistics
- Support with performance of internal controls – performance of internal monitoring controls as per steps detailed in procedures, maintenance of control performance evidence
- Become familiarized with the basics of Information Security and internal InfoSec requirements e.g. best practices for access management, how to recognize phishing - to be able to provide support with ongoing BAUs
- Fluent in excel (or able to learn quickly from Internet resources or company internal excel trainings) – basic functionalities like filtering, sorting, creation of charts; basic functions like VLOOKUP, if, concatenate; pivot tables Basic InfoSec knowledge (or very strong motivation to learn it)
- Familiar with terms like Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, authentication, authorization, 2FA, strong password rules, phishing, social engineering, DLP, malware, business continuity
- Very well organized, pay attention to details, openly communicate any difficulties/challenges, English level which enables reading documentation, drafting emails, call participation
About the team :
Information Security Office helps Business Units to comply with internal InfoSec requirements. We provide risk awareness and InfoSec guidance in easy to understand language for non-technical colleagues. We implement internal controls and procedures/guidelines to support Business with InfoSec risk management.
What’s In It For You?
Kick-start of Your career in Information Technology
International and dynamic work environment
Lots and lots of training's