For our Client, an international company from the production sector, we are looking for candidates who will join the GBS structure in Warsaw as Accounting Specialist with French.
- perform day-to-day Supplier collaboration in the area of accounting (telephone, e-mail and written submissions),
- manage financial queries on a day-to-day basis and take end-to-end ownership for them,
- receive queries from suppliers, respond or escalate to the relevant bodies within the company as well as follow up the cases till the final resolution,
- inform suppliers of the reason for non-payment of invoices,
- carry out within a specified period analysis in the context of finding reasons for nonpayment of invoices.
- preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance,
- first experience (also internship) in Finance, Administrative or Order Management would be an asset,
- fluent English and French (min. B2), both spoken and written,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- knowledge of SAP (especially Accounts Payable modules) would be an asset.
- exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being),
- work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals,
- buddy, mentor & induction training,
- special training tailored to your needs and career goals,
- no formal dress code,
- possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams,
- wide choice of benefits (e.g. Medicover, MultiSport).