The purpose of Commercial Lead is to develop sourcing strategies and tactics based on a deep understanding of the current situation of the business, the business strategy and drivers, the local supplier market and global strategies. The commercial lead enables stakeholders in the Supply Chain to understand the intent of contracts, optimize the use of contracts, manage Contract(or)s for performance and remove waste. A Commercial Lead is expected to manage complex portfolio of Tactical and Operational contracts (up to 40% Tactical spend) and to handle new demands assigned to Class of Business and category/categories according to Category Management Contracting & Procurement (CMCP) guidelines.
Design and improve assigned supply chains with business partners, starting with in-house/outsource choices and (re)designs, the contracting strategy and commercial tactics and post award contract management.
Work closely with Category Managers and key stakeholders within various Shell Businesses and Functions to execute Category Management commercial work plans, assuring supply of contracts at market competitive terms and conditions.
Develop and implement pragmatic procurement strategies and tactics based on regularly updated cost models, business requirement and supplier industry analyses.
Drive total cost reductions and value beyond ‘the usual’ (cash preservation/cost savings/process efficiency). Identify opportunities in the contract portfolio to create more value and/or to eliminate waste.
Determine the right remuneration model (e.g. output-based contract) to encourage the right behaviors and expectations from suppliers to optimize alignment of supply chain and asset delivery.
Deliver Operational Excellence in the development of contracting strategy to post award contract management. This includes management of cycle times in accordance with business needs and ensuring SC operations organization and SC Operations managed processes are easy to work with.
Drive Continuous Improvement principles to create a performance culture. Drive and support the CP Compliance with processes and regulations. Implement standard processes, methodologies, tools, and enablers.
4-7 years of professional experience - Contract Strategy building and Post-Award process,
Practical knowledge of Category Management process
Great Deal Making skills – proven by strong Continuous Improvement delivery,
Commercial savvy, business acumen, ability to work on numerous fronts across several initiatives,
High-energy individual with entrepreneurial mindset, good people skills and the ability to deliver,
Strong Business Partnering skills,
Strong leadership and self-confidence in order to engage senior stakeholders,
University degree or equivalent required,
Proficiency in English.
WHO WE ARE
- Leader in Energy Transition /Decarbonization processes worldwide
- Leading Supply Chain function on Polish labor market with a potential to grow with multi opportunities to grow within our global/inter-centers structures
- Complex and business oriented projects for Experienced Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals and close- to-business project professionals, experienced in contracting, procurement and supply chain processes
- Opportunity to participate in Digital transformation and Data usage for Contract Procurement and Supply Chain E2E process;
- Innovators, with whom you would work on Digital transformation;
- Business proximity and true impact of Contract Procurement and Supply Chain function is Shell; /People, who have true impact on business, by developing acumen, proximity and driving real changes in Procurement and Supply Chain functions at Shell
HOW YOU START
- “You are in a Safe Hands” our unique four phases onboarding program
- Attractive relocation package available once relocating from another country;
- Employee Referral Program;
HOW YOU WILL DEVELOP
- By clear career path and Talent Management program;
- By learning and development programs to skill up within 11 Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain competencies;
- By additional funds for trainings and certifications (ACCA, CIMA, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma);
- By Contract Procurement and Supply Chain Mentoring program;
HOW WE WORK
- Flexible working time (home working, hybrid);
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance;
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space;
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities;
- Attractive salary package;
- Shell Card for fuel discount;
- MultiSport Card (12 sports sections);
- Vouchers for cultural and free time activities
WHAT WE FEEL /WHAT IS OUR CULTURE
- Honesty, Integrity and Respect for each other as Contract Procurement and Supply Chain core values;
- Energetic and Friendly atmosphere at work;
- Employee Engagement groups – where can influence on Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain work environment;
- Assistive technologies and reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities;
- “Bring Mother back into the workforce” program;