Do you have passion for digitalization and process improvements using automation solutions? If you also enjoy working for a growing business, in a very dynamic and constantly changing environment, where you need to put fit-for-purpose structures in place, this role would be a great opportunity for you. It would make the best use of your skills and let you learn the new business. To be successful you will need to be able to balance technical capabilities in automation and data management with ability to learn quickly process and business requirements in Power space.
The role holder will support Digitalization in the finance area for Renewable & Energy Solutiona.
More specifically the role will require to:
- Identifying opportunities and digitalize as a key lever for quality Management Information (work with data hubs, connecting different systems)
- Pilot and embed innovative solutions for PAR across RES business that leverage new technologies to make PAR delivery more efficient and effective (e.g. PowerBI, PowerQuery, Big Data tools)
To be successful in this role you need a proven ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries, bringing different views together, finding an aligned approach forward, manage a wide agenda and effectively deal with conflicting priorities
- Excellent analytical skills, including an ability to quickly interpret, link and translate complex data quickly into concise insights
- Technical capabilities in automation and data management
- Self-starter with a track record of performance and proven ability to deliver quality results
- Improvement mindset, with experience of identifying and implementing improvement projects. Drive towards operational excellence, learning from other assets and sharing best practices