This role will be providing first-class administrative support to Creative Solutions, an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one customer: Shell. You will take the lead on administrative and organisational tasks to enable the smooth operations of the department and provide a high level, professional and responsive service to team members. You will be part of a dynamic global community of creative communications professionals.
The world is changing fast and Shell is changing too – not only to keep up with the external pace, but also to anticipate and shape a different future. The new integrated Corporate Relations function will deliver value by supporting our strategy and sectoral approach and improving policy and advocacy outcomes. We will bring the outside in and secure and drive Shell’s reputation and values. Drawing on a strong base of professional excellence, we aspire to be best-in-class at achieving integrated outcomes through effective engagement and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
Where you fit in:
You will be part of Creative Solutions, an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one customer: Shell. Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activation. We are responsible for producing a wide range of creative content, campaigns and events – from delivering innovative virtual experiences to producing world-class, fully integrated campaigns combining film, digital, social, design and print assets.
What’s the role?
Your role will include:
• Travel arrangements and expenses;
• Coordination and logistics for training sessions, meetings and other team activities;
• Maintain internal systems and platforms in compliance with company standards;
• Liaising with internal teams such as Real Estate, HSSE and IT on behalf of CS;
• Supporting supplier management such as coordinating business review meetings and reporting mechanisms;
• Admin support for specific projects as defined by the CSLT;
• Handling confidential and time-sensitive information.
What we need from you?
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines;
• Strong communications and stakeholder management skills across all levels;
• Learner Mindset – role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes;
• Maximise performance – integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole.