Business Risk Specialist / Data Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• provide transparent, accurate and comprehensive external legal vendor management reporting both on ad hoc basis and in form of standardized reports
• act as a Risk specialist within the UBS legal department dealing with third-party law firms used by UBS and provide advice and feedback on the UBS third-party risk management (TPRM) framework and compliance issues
• act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) and owner of monthly accruals process
• participate in redesign of accruals processes while ensuring accuracy and delivery of current activities
• take ownership and provide high quality maintenance for processes assigned, including maintenance of Excel-based models for various legal activities, review of wrong bookings, risk issues and risk exceptions, etc.
• trigger annual risk related reviews with third-party legal vendors while ensuring accuracy of our contract portfolio
• track issues identified in various risk assessments. Arrange and participate in various clarification meetings on raised issues and trigger additional assessments with third-party legal vendors, if required
You'll be a member of our Group General Counsel COO OCM Team in Krakow. Our team supports and manages processes across all divisions within Legal area. We focus on strategic and operational vendor and contract management, cost management including external legal fees reporting, planning and forecasting, delivering change for Group Legal and providing business management and operations support services.
• an university degree
• highly numerate and have excellent PC skills (especially Excel)
• exposure to a financial/risk management environment
• well organized and capable to juggle many tasks simultaneously in an effective manner
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• fluent in English, both written and verbal
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.