Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• collaborate with front and middle office for asset transfers
• make agreement of settlement instructions with international counterparties
• release instructions for inbound, outbound and internal security transfers
• provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
• monitor settled transactions on value date
• investigate on unsettled transfers with custodians, transfer agents and counterparties
• analyzing client portfolio and type of securities: bonds, equities and funds
You’ll be working in the Asset Transfer Team in Wrocław, Dominikański office.
• experience in banking
• university degree
• strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• excellent attention to detail and accuracy
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.