Tech Project Manager (Intern)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• lead the delivery of IT projects or NPO initiatives
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
You’ll be working in the Program Management team based in our Wroclaw / London / Switzerland. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• want to work as an IT project manager, for some time within the finance sector
• willing to learn and ready to grow in high performing team
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
• bachelors or equivalent with a focus in IT
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.