Digital UX/UI Designer
Digital, Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Are you looking for an agile working environment where you will be able to implement your subject matter expertise to provide the best user experience? You understand user and business needs and translate into concepts and detailed web solutions, focusing on user experience (UX) and user centred design (UCD), as well as on optimizing digital marketing activities and campaigns, applying an iterative designing and prototyping development process, in close alignment with business stakeholders and product managers.
We’re looking for a passionate UX Designer to:
• capture business requirements and user needs and transform into concepts and detailed web solutions, closely collaborating with development teams, digital marketing and web specialists to deliver improved and innovative user experiences.
• conduct research, define user journeys, information architectures, content structures, navigation concepts and template components.
• apply strong UI design capabilities to define structural and visual design and interaction patterns for all standard and non-standard digital solutions managed by the Marketing Platforms team
• provide all design and interaction details and specifications needed for technical implementation.
• innovate and act as subject matter expert on UX, UCD trends and best practices for all fields of UX, as well as data-driven optimization of digital marketing activities.
• understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audiences.
• support optimizing digital marketing campaigns and activities, applying UX methodologies, creative UI design, iterative prototyping, research and a “test & learn” approach based on data and analytics.
The Marketing Platforms team within Communications & Branding manages a comprehensive digital marketing ecosystem powering digital channels such as UBS.com, e-mail, marketing automation, digital networks and events management.
Join the UX and Web Governance team as a passionate UX Designer to help drive UBS into the future!
Our ambition is to create the best-in-class digital experience for prospects and customers, constantly listening and learning from them, creating those experiences with them, iterating and improving in perpetuity.
You'll be working in the UX and Web Governance team in our Krakow office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
• at least 2 years of UX and UCD work experience, ideally in a digital production environment (e.g. agency)
• expertise in UI design creation and UX prototyping (ideally Figma or the similar). Basic knowledge in frontend development is a plus.
• demonstrable understanding of UX methodologies and principles, UCD and web accessibility principles
• knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Marketing Cloud tools (Analytics, Target, Audience Manager) is preferred. Knowledge in alternative publishing and collaboration platforms such as Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
• degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• fluent English (verbal and written).
• dynamic personality with high commitment and drive
• capability to thrive in a highly iterative environment that involves listening to customers, incorporating feedback fast, and constantly collaborating with different stakeholders
• strong attention to detail with no fear of functional descriptions and specifications and capability to deliver on highest quality demands
• highly organized, hands-on and with the ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment
• service minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• passion about all things UX and UCD and other areas of design and innovation
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.