Dataset Registration Analyst
Job Reference #
• Are you a stickler for getting things right?
• Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes?
• Do you know how to solve problems and manage change efficiently?
• Do you want to join us in our data journey from on-premise to cloud?
We're looking for Business Data Analyst to:
• Lead and support our Data Governance activities for Cloud
• Take full ownership of the Governance process for a product/business line
• Analyze and evaluate current processes to drive further improvements
• Conduct data requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, deep dive analysis and end user interviews
• Create clear documentation of processes and business requirements
• Support business and data architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues, in a hybrid office working environment. We are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements and managing the delivery of changes and processes, related to data sourcing and Data Quality Controls for Data Modelling, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls purposes that drive fundamental IT systems changes.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Ideally, at least, 5+ years of proven working experience in Data related work fields in Data Governance or Change Management, preferably in Banking or Financial Services
• Good experience with BCBS239 and its application in Risk Control
• Good knowledge of banking products (e.g. Loans, Derivatives etc.)
• Experience of using Data Governance tools (such as Collibra, Informatica) is a must
• Knowledge of change management tools such as JIRA and confluence is required
• A high motivation to work in project teams and an agile work environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.