Automation Solutions Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Kraków, Mumbai, Pune
Are you passionate about delivering robust automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes?
We are looking for a developer who helps us driving the efficiency of Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) at UBS.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data gathering, tabulation, manipulation and visualization
- Process automation through code development
- Root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
- Interaction, coordination and liaising with stakeholders
- Performing regular and ad-hoc complex reporting tasks
Your day to day work will include understanding data and processes that exist in our Third Party Risk Management portfolio. You will be responsible for performing analysis and technical code development for reports and process automation using a variety of tools such as VBA, Automation Anywhere, Python or Alteryx.
You’ll be working as part of the TPRM Innovation & Transformation team. Your team members are located in India and other locations around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- Technical skillset: Proficient in MS Office especially Access and advanced Excel (writing macros in VBA is a must) and PowerPoint, Tableau data visualization
- Robotics Process Automation knowledge i.e. Automation Anywhere
- Data science knowledge i.e. Alteryx is desired
- Python knowledge is desired
- Excellent analytical and data reporting skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills incl. the ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- A strong team-player who takes initiative and with drive to deliver high-quality solutions
- Fluent in English
- A university degree
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.