AML Transaction Monitoring Subject Matter Expert
Job Reference #
Are you equipped with solid knowledge on AML Transaction Monitoring but feel you still can do more in the field? Would you like to take part in an exciting new project including designing of AML Transaction Monitoring system, performing User Acceptance Testing and participating in model validation exercises? Are you an innovative person ready to take part in process enhancements and roll-out of new monitoring scenarios? Do you want to work in a motivated team with senior stakeholders from all over the world in a fast-paced business environment?
We are currently looking for an AML TM SME to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• conducting comprehensive investigations of alerted transactions to identify potential Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks and escalating potentially suspicious activity to the local financial crime investigation units for potential SAR filing
• taking part in testing and implementation of the new AML Transaction Monitoring scenarios and systems for the global Investment Bank
• taking part in roll-out of new monitoring scenarios, working closely with IT and other stakeholders on model validation, UAT and system enhancements
• producing detailed MIs for AML TM Management
• assessing and identifying key AML risks and process gaps
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team that conducts second line of defence controls of AML, KYC and AB&C risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow Fabryczna. It is an expertise centre for AML Transaction Monitoring for Investment Bank division, covering the process globally.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients
• strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have worked within a financial crime related role (typically 2+ years)
• experience with AML processes, workflows and systems
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• excellent oral and written communications skills and developed presentation skills
• team oriented and able to work independently
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.