Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced program manager with a track record in large scale, complex initiatives? Do you enjoy managing the day-to-day progress of multiple inter-linked activities? Do you want to play a key role in transforming CDIO ?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to:
• Work with CDIO Transformation lead(s) in day to day functioning of the central CDIO ‘Leveling up Tech’ (LuT) transformation activities, including but not limited to:
o manage aspects of large scale, high complex initiatives, which includes planning, execution, timing, quality, client satisfaction, and early identification of potential issues
o support cultural change towards a continuous improvement mind-set
o coordinate the tasks across several initiatives among different divisions, streams, crews of different streams, incl. vendors
o help resolve cross-stream conflicts and dependencies, align with stream/crew leads and facilitate reprioritization efforts
o perform risk assessment, play an active role in risk mitigation and management, and maintain and monitor a risk management plan
You will be part of a dynamic central and foundational transformation team orchestrating the success and impact of CDIO’s strategy “Leveling up Tech”. As part of the CDIO Transformation Office, you will report to CDIO Transformation lead and collaborate closely with the Leveling up Tech delivery leads and people from all divisions of the bank.
• At least 10 years of strong program management and organization experience, including RfP support, senior management meeting preparation, administration of content resources, progress reporting
• good understanding of business management processes, including financials modelling or tracking, reporting and analytics
• team player with an enthusiastic and proactive personality, a true agile mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• strong active listening and communication skills to build networks and partnerships at all levels
• flexible and resilient with a positive attitude
• able to influence decisions and outcomes across levels, particularly dealing in complex topics
• organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
• able to work collaboratively, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
• preferably with working knowledge and understanding of Agile methodology and practices
• experience of working with colleagues in multiple locations globally
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.