Client Lifecycle Management – Web Application Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about leveraging the latest technologies for strategic change? Are you ambitious, enjoy problem solving in innovative ways, highly motivated and looking for a chance to enhance your skills? If so, you could be the right person for this role.
• work in the development team to implement elegant, sophisticated and ambitious client facing applications using modern web technologies
• help translate business use cases into the technical delivery of a supporting user interface
• interact with senior stakeholders through Agile development of the concepts
• work with User Experience design teams to create excellent application experiences
• play an active role in working groups and ensure deliverables are completed or escalated on time
• be a team player, working across the organization with skills to indirectly manage and influence
Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distributing Client and Account reference data. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and developing client facing applications with the objective of digitising the client onboarding process and reducing onboarding times.
• a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
• extensive experience with modern web development technologies such as React.js, React Hooks, Redux, Node.js, Express.js, Webpack, Jest and Cypress
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and familiarity with RESTful Services
• experience working with Git (GitLab)
• broad knowledge about the web world, trends, emerging technologies and architectures
• fluent in English both written and spoke
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.