Java Software Engineer – Client Lifecycle Management
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about leveraging the latest technologies for strategic change? Are you ambitious, enjoy problem solving in innovative ways, highly motivated and looking for a chance to enhance your skills? If so, you could be the right person for this role.
We are looking someone who will:
• Deliver technical change to the Client Lifecycle Management suite of applications by guaranteeing accurate, on-time execution, and adherence to quality standards
• Develop technical solutions including high / low level technical designs, specification and technology evaluations
• Participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
• Understand the project plan, dependencies and own responsibilities in this context
• Ensure awareness of and adherence to industry trends and firm-wide strategies and initiatives
• Share knowledge and code generously within the internal developer community
Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distributing Client and Account reference data.
You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and developing client facing applications with the objective of digitising the client onboarding process and reducing onboarding times.
• A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Java 8+
• Extensive experience of the Spring framework (Core, Boot, Integration, Cloud and Security), TDD (JUnit, Mockito) and BDD frameworks (Cucumber, JBehave, Concordion, KarateJS), JPA / Hibernate and JMS
• Hands-on experience applying design patterns and microservices architectures to build scalable applications
• Knowledge of SQL and relational DBs such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
• Experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines in GitLab and build tools such as Maven and Gradle
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
Nice to have:
• Experience with Azure
• Experience with modern web development technologies such as React.js, React Hooks, Redux, Node.js, Express.js and Webpack
• An understanding of Activiti, Drools, ELK, Hazelcast / Redis and MongoDB
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.