Project Officer in Third Party Risk Management
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have the drive to innovate and improve processes around you? Do you want to help build processes and the working environment around high-profile fast-moving team? We’re looking for someone like you!
• help us drive the day-to-day management of project control processes including planning, issue and risk management, scope / change control, process automation and quality management
• identify and manage key stakeholders, evaluating their interests and establishing effective communication, highlighting assumptions and dependencies
• take an active role to drive project status reports and understand project performance metrics
• understand the regulatory nature of change projects and relate this to legal and compliance for guidance
• perform miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
• foster collaboration and information exchange between teams by hosting & joining community events
• be a part of a high-performing global team on high-profile projects
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You will be working in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). Your line manager will be based in London and you’ll be working with stakeholders in other locations around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
• 0-4 years of experience in the international work environment (preferably in business management, governance, finance, projects etc.)
• fluent written and spoken English
• practical knowledge and use of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and collative tools such as TEAMs
• very good analytical skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• very good organizational skills and flexible approach
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.