Technical Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes, technical and process based, in support of the bank’s Finance capabilities. The role includes:
• eliciting and engineering functional and non-functional business requirements
• creating solutions to requirements and influencing strategic design principles
• producing documentation for requirements (User Stories, etc) and solutions specifications
• developing subject-matter expertise and enhancing depth of ownership and influence
• collaborating with Development and Business in deliverable acceptance testing
• coordinating with the project management team in release timelines and resourcing
• partnering with multiple stakeholders within projects but also in supporting BAU activities
• evaluating and mitigating risk, working towards strategic and financial targets
You’ll be an IT Business Analyst in a Central Automation Team for Global Wealth Management EMEA working with peers across multiple locations and disciplines. The Automation Team is building out our in-house capabilities with the goal to improve client service, reduce risks and costs, and enable all of us to remove the time spent on manual, repetitive tasks - to transform how we work and make our work more meaningful.
• Up to 3 years’ of experience in business analyses, IT or finance area
• a demonstrated ability to understand dependencies, priorities and to manage parallel initiatives
• experience working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
• demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem synthesis & resolution skills combined with the data analysis skillset
• a proven track record of engaging and partnering with peers and senior stakeholders
• technically savvy with an ability to rationalize diverse business needs
• Nice to have: BPMN, experience in writing Solution Design Documents and defining user stories,
• a confident and accurate communicator,
• a team player yet willing to take the initiative of own action,
• hybrid working
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.