HR Risk Data Protection Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you thrive on being well organized with an eye for detail in a fast-paced environment? Are you multi-lingual? Do you want to build up your knowledge around UBS Persons Data Protection?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Drive ad hoc tasks to support the team
- Treat sensitive information with professionalism and discretion
- Be part of a dynamic team and improve current processes
- Develop UBS Persons Data Protection knowledge and be able to work on cases in the future
- Minimalize risk across our team and organization
You’ll be working in the HR Risk Data Protection team and you will be based in Zurich (Switzerland).Your team members are based in Krakow (Poland), London (United Kingdom) and Zurich (Switzerland). You will join the Group CEO Human Resources, Service Management & Chief of Staff, HR Risk area that is responsible for HR Data Protection. Your daily work will involve: Initially supporting the team with tasks such as archiving of cases, building consistency across templates, and setting of daily agendas. This will also give you the opportunity to learn and build your knowledge about Data Protection/EU GDPR before working on Data Subject Access Rights cases. Our team is diverse and highly motivated, we have come together with various skills and cultures to ensure that any UBS Persons Data Subject Access Rights are processed with high quality and completed in a timely manner. We work closely with other teams within HR, Legal and Group Data Protection Office.
- a Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- ideally 2-3 years of work experience in a data protection role in a global firm and/or a strong interest in the field
- excellent communication skills
- technical skillset: Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word), Adobe Acrobat
- an eye for detail
- great multi-tasker, able to quickly prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- fluent English (speaking, written)
- fluent German (written)
- strong French, Italian (written), ideal
- a quick and keen learner with a positive attitude
- a strong team player
- a detailed orientated individual
- interested in process improvement
- able to work to tight regulatory timelines
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.