Mandatory Learning Coordinator
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
As a Mandatory Learning Coordinator in our Krakow team you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that UBS employees in all areas receive and complete their mandatory training requirements. In this global role you will:
– take full responsibility for the coordination and rollout of all assigned mandatory online and instructor led training
– maintain existing training initiatives
– analyze mandatory training nomination criteria against the Learning Management System requirements
– co-operate with Program Managers to ensure trainings are released timely to requested target audience
– respond to end-user requests and be second level support contact on day-to-day administrative requests
– produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports to various internal stakeholders
– process mandatory training participant lists in the Learning Management System
– ensure that all evidence of mandatory training participation is properly stored
– manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders through effective delivery
– have possibility to learn data feeding procedures with use of Microsoft Access and VBA language
Our team is located in Krakow (Green Office)/Wroclaw and is part of the Global Learning Operations department. We support employees with topics surrounding the use and completion of mandatory trainings. We make sure that all UBS employees globally understand the basic concepts, policies and best practices that guide UBS business activities.
– a bachelor’s degree or relevant working experience
– very good written and spoken English (additional assets: German, Italian or French language skills)
– previous customer service/shared service centre background
– intermediate MS Office skills
– strong delivery focus, customer service and communication skills
– detail-oriented with thorough and independent working style
– able to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– team player
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.