Senior Business Analyst - Regulatory Projects
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about regulatory development? Can you come up with innovative approaches to implement regulatory requirements? Do you like to collaborate globally across regions and functions?
We're looking for Senior Business Analyst - Regulatory Projects to:
• align with stakeholders across the organization to agree and define front-to-back solutions or processes
• specify best practice solutions to leverage the Order Execution capabilities across GWM locations in Switzerland, Europe and APAC of UBS
• be the interface to our various IT partners on behalf of the business
• organize and administrate governance bodies on behalf and in collaboration with the team head
You'll be working in the GWM COO Trade and Transfer Assets organization in Wroclaw. We are responsible for developing and expanding our global cross divisional execution capabilities covering all investment products and digital data services. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• university degree
• min. 3-5 years of experience in managing projects and specifying business requirements with a strong focus on regulatory driven change implementation
• good understanding of banking process
• experience in regulations (MIFID II; CFTC; MiFIR; SFTR) is of advantage
• solid skills at MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word), Visio, Project and Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence) are considered as an advantage
• good analytical skills with a systematic approach to problem-solving
• consultancy and business analysis experience are an advantage
• fluency in English, verbally and in writing; German is considered as an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.