Business Analyst (digital sales)
Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about digital transformation? Would you like to drive the next phase of the Digital Sales journey at UBS? Are you interested in joining an Agile delivery organization?
At Digital Sales Platform we are looking for a sparring team-member to:
• support the ideation of key journeys to digitalize sales & marketing processes end-to-end. From ideation & syndication of the concept with architects, BA & PO's, to validation and agreement on a technical blueprint
• drive the business implementation, shaping jointly with the segments their target operating model with the new Digital Sales products and journeys
• design, validate & coordinate a journey roadmap with PO's from all involved crews
• support Product Owners (PO) to translate business requirements into features
• enable the communication across crews for dependencies
• support the concept creation of end-to-end content distribution system (e.g.: investment content) with analytics as the key steering partner, sales systems for opportunity capturing, with integrated collision management, multichannel steering, and reporting capabilities
• support the strategy-shaping of Digital Sales Platform for the next 5 year, ensuring a future-proof setup in a fast-pace changing environment
In the Channels & Platforms (C&P) we lead the transformation of processes and tools to future-proof our digital setup and provide best-in-class solutions to our internal and external clients. The Analytics & Sales Platform team manage a wide range of projects and provide analytical capabilities and subject matter expertise to identify impact and solutions for Wealth Management/Personal and Corporate Banking
• bachelor degree from business administration, computer science or other relevant fields
• at least 3 years of project management experience
• great communication skills, fluent English
• product development experience would be a plus
• analytical and solution-oriented mind-set
• ability to think out of the box and navigate in a complex and fast-changing environment
• structured approach to breakdown complex requirements into digestible pieces
• knowledge of agile methodology would be a huge asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.