Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a passion for Data and Analytics? Are you independent and self-driven? We’re looking for someone who can:
• deliver regular reports and respond to ad-hoc inquiries from our stakeholders
• work closely with our business partners and internal clients to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs
• implement and maintain reporting solutions based on user requirements, this includes data sourcing, calculations and presentation in the final report
• proactively engage in new projects with colleagues in multiple locations
• continuously drive lean management initiatives to gain efficiencies
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Our team supports UBS Investment Bank Global Markets and Finance businesses.
We work closely with regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of financial metrics.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in business analytics, financial reporting or similar field
• strong communication skills with the ability to build partnerships with internal clients
• well organized, able to plan and prioritize your own workload and adhere to timelines
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• understanding of finance and data management principles
• understanding of projects environment and continuous improvement attitude
• a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field
• working knowledge of Business Objects, Alteryx or SQL (desired)
• working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and/or Microstrategy (additional asset)
• self-motivated with positive attitude
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.