Payments & Cash Specialist
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to help us enhance our client experience, now and for the future? Are you service orientated with high risk awareness? Do you have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced team? Are you looking for a role with a global organization?
In Operations we are the experts in how the firm functions. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. To succeed our people must:
• Put clients first. Build a high level of trust and partnership with our clients.
• Deliver excellence in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Drive the organization forward by working with purpose and passion.
We’re looking for a Payments & Cash Specialist to:
• Execute the processes and controls you are responsible for in a timely, accurate and compete manner
• Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and statutory requirements and with internal polices and contracts.
• Understand the risks associated with your business and function.
You’ll be working in the Payments Processing team in Wroclaw. We ensure the timely and correct handling of exceptions and inquiries related to payments from client advisors, financial institutions and other business units within UBS. We deliver outstanding client service to multiple entities of UBS and ensure that the client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the bank to ensure seamless service. Desk coverage is between 06:30 to 19:00 – shift based.
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to work within tight time frames
• The ability to think creatively, flexibly and logically to solve problems
• Fluency in English (German, French or Italian will be a plus)
• Experience working with payments; knowledge of SWIFT would be a strong plus
• An interest in process improvement
• Client service oriented
• Risk aware, transparent and know when to escalate issue
• Motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable
• Keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.