IT Business Management & Data Analytics Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated and analytically strong person? Do you like analyzing complex situations and presenting them in an easy and understandable way?
If so, we are looking for you to:
• Support our business in all kinds of management topics
• Work in strategic project in the area of CDIO WMPC
• Drive business analysis and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies whilst keeping track of service delivery and quality
• Establish close relationships with other IT streams and business stakeholders within Global Wealth Management and Swiss bank
• Act as interface for Operating Management to provide transparency and providing actionable insights to the Technology Management Team
• expertise in accounting, costing, service management
You will be working in the Operating Management Team, that orchestrates the day-to-day Business Management needs and Logistics, drives our Operating Model Evolution, provides Transparency for Performance Management and manages the Financials for the WMPC Technology organization. We support the Heads of technology for CDIO WMPC in operational tasks and activities and represent Operating Management in strategic projects and initiatives.
We want to expand our Zurich based team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering our key strategic priorities. You will support the growth of our service delivery from Wroclaw. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within UBS Group Technology.
• previous experience in operating management - good to have
• strong data skills required: Excel, Access, Tableau, Alteryx and/or experience with any other data analytics tool certainly a plus (for example Power BI)
• an excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations
• analytical and structured problem solver, who is able to think out of the box
• proactive, collaborative, service-oriented and ready to take ownership for dedicated topics, open for challenges
• focused, able to prioritize properly and striving for excellence in everything you do
• fluent in English (both verbally and written)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.