Liquidity Change – Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a visionary? Does fledging out of an idea into a complex model framework and bringing life into it captivate you? Can you comprehend complex topics and translate them into both precise specifications as well as highly informative summaries? Are you a challenger that efficiently separates the feasible from the unfeasible, interested in handling multiple tasks and guide complex changes towards success? Do you feel comfortable as a key liaison and translator between business and IT combining knowledge of both worlds?
The Liquidity and Funding Transformation Team is looking for a great mind to join them who can:
– analyze and understand potentially complex businesses setups to discuss requirements raised from Group Treasury;
– translate complex business relations into a precise definition of sustainable requirements for a highly complex model framework;
– interact and liaise en par with stakeholders from both business and IT departments;
– efficiently analyze results of sophisticated models and judge their validity;
– think strategically and anticipate future requirements;
– drive a change to meet all stakeholder expectations.
You will be working in the Liquidity and Funding Transformation Solution Delivery Stream responsible for the change process of Group Treasuries Liquidity and Funding Models. The team is experienced, dynamic very result-oriented and open to new perspectives and ideas.
The primary task of the team is to deliver solutions for both simple and complex paradigms in Liquidity and Funding Models which is a core ingredient to Treasury Management.
– a university degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, or a related quantitative discipline;
– advanced knowledge in financial engineering, financial markets and business lines of a bank;
– strong analytical skills, with the ability to apply quantitative techniques to solve practical problems and translate them into a consistent model framework;
– very strong communication skills, the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively and to compile precise specification documents;
– experience in investment banking / investment-banking and/or private banking products and/or in treasury in the financial services industry are considered a plus;
– experience in validating and / or constructing a model in an environment with imperfect input data are considered a plus.
– interested to get in-depth experience in Treasury and the wider CFO department;
– able to work under time pressure and to manage the priorities in a complex project setup;
– proficient in MS applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access);
– familiar with database tools (e.g. SQL for Oracle DB);
– able to write a high quality structured specification document;
– fluent in English, oral and written.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.