Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who is:
• Able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement,
• Able to analyze applications thoroughly & demonstrate strong QA skills to drive quality software delivery,
• Design, code and execute automated test scripts,
• Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details,
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability,
• Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems,
• May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
We are a team of technology savvies who own, design, and deliver a regulatory reporting platform used globally by entire UBS. Empowered to experiment with and use innovative technology stack (Kafka, Flink, Kibana, Azure, Databricks)
we have initiated our platform’s evolution and brought data and stream processing in UBS to another level. We are waiting for you to join us in the journey ahead!
• Minimum 4 years of experience in testing complex systems and business flows developed with Agile/Scrum/Iterative Development
• QA experience, proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience in creating and executing well defined test strategies for various types of functional, exploratory and regression testing initiatives, also with usage complex E2E test environments.
• Full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle including exposure to management tools like JIRA
• Test Automation and Testing Tools experience for backend applications (TestNG, Junit, TestComplete, SoapUI or similar)
• Scripting/programming experience in Java
• Working experience with SQL and UNIX
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
• Experience in building test automation frameworks is a plus.
• Experience in Continues Integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, GitLabCI, TeamCity).
• Experience in cloud environment is a plus.
• Test automation experience for UI applications (Selenium or similar).
• Experience or basic knowledge about investment banking and financial products
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.