Senior .NET Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT), Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you like to push things forward and change the world for the better with technology and software? Are you passionate about making things work and bringing systems to life? We have several challenging and complex software problems where we would love you to help us find the right solutions for. We are an industry leading wealth manager and our goal is to provide top-notch personalized investment solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who will :
• work on challenging projects bringing us and our apps to the next level
• own the tools: design, build, test, deploy, maintain, improve
• share technical knowledge in a small & highly motivated team and participate actively in discussions to find the right solutions
• stay on top of current business and industry trends
We are a small, highly talented and enthusiastic team that is driving innovation within global wealth management. You’ll be working in a team that has a proven track record of bringing disruptive ideas to life. The role is based in Wroclaw OR Krakow.
• degree in engineering / mathematics / economics / computer science / physics
• thorough expertise in C#, .Net and SQL technologies gained through hands-on development experience
• strong quantitative and statistical skills preferably in a financial field are an advantage (Python, Matlab, R or a similar language)
• collaborative personality with the ability to complete tasks independently
• fluent English speaker
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.