Private Market Investment Support Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you interested in Private Markets and would you like to be part of the team that drives one of UBS's key strategic initiatives? If so you could be the Private Market Investment Support Specialist
The role would include the following responsibilities:
• Act as team support to investment professionals, mainly administrative such as setting up calls / meetings / conference attendances / travel / flights (80% of role)
• Support investment professionals on execution of Private Markets investments, including (with guidance), i.e. conducting research or background checks, review investment strategies, sector dynamics of certain investments or assist team in wider projects such as database entries, portfolio reviews, and strategy projects (20% of role)
• Flexible role; can be Poland or UK based; can be remote
The UBS WM Private Markets business is a market-leading platform that offers clients unique access to best-in-class private market opportunities, covering a wide range of strategies globally, including private equity, private debt, private real estate, special situations, secondaries, and impact funds.
You will be joining a dynamic, international team driving a high-growth business with strategic importance to UBS Wealth Management (WM), the world’s largest wealth manager.
Our team comprises highly skilled private markets investment professionals, who are changing the way private wealth clients invest in this asset class by following a unique strategy that applies an institutional investment approach to a private wealth environment, setting us way apart from our peers and on track to become best-in-class in the industry.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in finance / mid office function or team assistant
• Proven capability of working independently
• Strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal, communication, English language and writing skills
• Mature persona, highly organised and with strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Team player comfortable in working in a small, hands on team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.