Principal React Developer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for React engineer to join Derivatives & Solutions Technology which develop front office sales and trading app on Neo* platform.
We are looking for someone who can:
• be a part of a scrum team working on delivering business value through software
• implement and deliver high quality software solutions
• demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working with trading desk and other teams in the bank
• understand business requirements and translate them into the code
• design, build and maintain efficient reusable code
• perform unit/integration/functional/non-functional testing
• provide technical directions and system architecture
*UBS Neo is high-end microservice platform hosting sales, trading and client facing applications
within the Bank. Using most recent state of art technologies (React, Redux, Saga, .NET, HTML 5, Java, Spring Boot) and solutions allowing efficient development and automatic scalable deployment.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• knowledge, understanding and experience of functional programming, REST APIs, real-time data-streaming and messaging systems, git, gitlab & jira, agile development processes, automation technologies for testing and other purposes
Nice to have:
• Experience in using Redux, Saga and Lodash
• Experience with cloud platform (Azure) and containerization technology (Docker)
• Investment banking domain knowledge is a big plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.