Trade & Export Finance Specialist
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you have experience in Trade Finance? Do you know how the fulfillment of contractual obligations can be secured by letters of credit? We are looking for someone who can support our Trade Finance units in Switzerland in the following areas:
- processing letters of credit (issuance, amendments, document checking, cancellations and commissioning)
- ensuring reconciliations of transactions on a regular basis
- timely execution and proper monitoring of transactions
- applying the relevant transaction due diligence rules in order to avoid reputational and financial risks
- working hand in hand with your Swiss colleagues to manage the lifecycle of the letters of credit
You will be working in Trade Finance Team in Wroclaw and supporting the Trade Finance units in Switzerland (locations in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano). Your key objective will be the handling of letter of credit transactions for our internationally operating clients. You will be collaborating closely with Trade Finance colleagues in Switzerland and with other internal partners.
– experience with Trade Finance products and services (bank or import/export/forwarding industry)
– fluent in English (very good written German or French or Italian is a plus)
– ability to work in a team environment
– solid user knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
– able to work under time pressure and yet to "see the detail"
– precise, organized and process-focused
– interested in building your career in an international business environment.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.