Collections Junior Analyst
Collections Junior Analyst with Spanish
What will you do?
- Collecting due receivables according to procedures
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building business relationships
- Cooperating with internal departments (finance and sales teams)
- Handling emails & outgoing phone calls (external customers and internally to account managers)
- Accounts reconciliation and allocation of incoming payments
What do we expect?
- Fluent English and Spanish (min.B2)
- Experience up to 1 year in AP / Customer Service/ Call Center/ O2C Collections is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under time pressure, flexibility, multitasking
What we can offer?
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace