Payments & Cash Specialist
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Would you like to help us enhance our client experience, now and for the future? Are you service orientated with high risk awareness? Do you have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced team? Are you looking for a role with a global organization?
In Operations we are the experts in how the firm functions. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. To succeed our people must:
• Put clients first. Build a high level of trust and partnership with our clients.
• Deliver excellence in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Drive the organization forward by working with purpose and passion.
We’re looking for a Payments & Cash Specialist to:
• Ensure daily payments are processed, meeting local and global control requirement
• Ensure daily cash management & liquidity control is in place
• Handle all types of investigations and inquiries regarding payments
• Update and communicate policies, processes and procedures concerning the unit
• Perform 4-eye-checks
• Train new joiners
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships both with internal and external clients.
• Support internal project and process enhancement activities as required
You’ll be working in the Payments team in Wrocław. Team manages daily cash settlement flow, ensuring adequate control in place.
We deliver outstanding service to our clients and ensure that client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the bank to ensure seamless service. Desk coverage is between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
• you have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, you are able to work carefully, independently as well as in a team and under pressure of time
• excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• a strong customer focus
• a willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
• experience working with payments; knowledge of SWIFT would be a strong plus
•motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
• keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with strong risk awareness for when to escalate issues
• fluency in English and French language
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.