Semi-Liquid Offering Manager
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Finance
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in ensuring our clients consistently receive the most up-to-date and compliant marketing material and information about our open-ended private market funds? Then we are looking for someone like that to:
• review sales presentations, factsheets and other marketing collateral from the managers of the funds and ensure compliance with our internal marketing policy
• coordinate compliance review and ensure implementation of necessary changes with the fund managers
• manage the information flow to the distribution team and the client advisers
• maintain the corresponding websites and ensure that the information is current and up-to-date at all times
• organize regular update calls with the fund managers internally as well as for clients
• work closely with the investment team and the fund manager in case of questions from clients or client advisers
• provide general administrative support to the broader team
You’ll be working as part of the Offering Management team based in Poland. We are responsible for the broad internal as well as external information and communication in relation to GWM’s Alternative Investment opportunities across Hedge Funds and Private Markets. The team is working very closely with the other functions within GWM Alternative Investments, the investment teams, the product development and management teams as well as the distribution teams.
We are looking for a person who is keen to leverage and expand both analytical as well as organizational skills within a dynamic and growing product area within UBS Global Wealth Management. We offer you the possibility to learn about a range of private market funds and the strategies they employ.
Our ideal candidate would exhibit the following characteristics:
• degree in finance or business administration, science or languages
• 2-3 years of relevant working experience
• an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with internal and external partners at all levels
• a good command of Microsoft Office and a fast learner when it comes to new IT products;
• proficiency in English is a must (written and verbal); other languages, particularly German would be beneficial
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.